Corporate outings are a great way to build team morale among co-workers. Tactical Laser Tag is a fun group activity that will create a team building experience that is difficult to match with any other sport. A golf outing is great, but typically not all staff members own a set of golf clubs or even know how to play the game. The great thing about laser tag is that the player does not need to have a particular skill set to play the game and it’s possible for men and women of all ages and fitness levels to participate on an equal playing ground. Strategy and teamwork are the keys to success at the office and when your are defending your HQ from the attacking forces. A corporate laser tag outing is very affordable and we can custom tailor a group package to suit most budgets. A Laser Tag Explosion outing will prove to be a great way to motivate staff members and to thank your existing clients!
Feel free to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable event coordinators with any questions or special requests for your next corporate outing at (847) 426-2662.
Corporate Outings Rates
- $50 per person (15 player minimum required)
- Start anytime between 9am – 7pm
- Park admission
- Rental of Stinger MP5 Laser Tagger for each participant
- Rental of 4 M4 full auto Laser Tagger (assign them to your team wisely)
- Camo Jump Suit (Yours to keep)
- 2-hour staffed bar access; cash bar
Click HERE to make a reservation
847-426-2662 – Booking and Event Specialist
- Rescheduling 2 weeks prior to an event incurs a $50 fee. Rescheduling 2 weeks or less incurs a $100 fee. Please note that there are no refunds in the event of a cancellation.
- A $10 per person fee will be assessed for any payment made after the payment deadline.
- A $10 Per person fee will be assessed to any party booked within 24 hours of the event date.
- FINAL BALANCE IS DUE ON THE FRIDAY BEFORE YOUR PARTY. YOU WILL RECEIVE A REMINDER PHONE CALL FROM ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES.
- In the event your private party is not “paid in full” by the Friday before your event, we reserve the right to cancel your party and your deposit will be forfeited. NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- No additional time will be allocated for parties arriving late. We strongly urge that private groups arrive 30 minutes early so that your party will begin on time.
- Any private party that operates outside of normal business hours will incur a fee of $10 or more per person. This fee is based on how far outside of normal operating hours the party occur.
- No cleats, open toe shoes, or flip flops.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if the party or members of the party look to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.